mercoledì 13 febbraio 2013

A dream unthreatened by the morning light #2

Here it goes the second post of this series that might, in principle, expand to infinity.

My car parked in a little village sitting on the slopes on Mt Etna.
I was having my cappuccino+cornetto in the bar of this little village, surrounded by old people speaking about the news in one of the local newspapers, the next football game of serie A and many more incomprehensible things.

Everything was running smoothly and a peaceful day of ski-touring was ahead.

This was the image, or, rather, the feeling, I had in mind as soon as I woke up this morning.
All the other dreams that came during the night were erased by this piece of reality that suddenly woke up, that used to live under the sunlight and, thus, cannot fear the morning light.

Nessun commento:

 
Locations of visitors to this page