venerdì 17 dicembre 2010

Heading Home

To the city where a snowfall is magic
from the city where a snowfall is landscape

The city with the frozen sea
The city with the frozen lives

It's time to travel again, this time not from the island to the city and then to the island again, but on the route leading Home. I've passed through many new things and, what really matters, through new states of mind. Better to write it loudly, so that I will remember that it's still possible to experience completely unexpected situations. Always. And always beyond my imagination.
This year has been that of a deep excitation on the surface of a frozen sea and the intense relax of swimming in the late night sun, the year of the longest travels on the shortest distances, of the low pace on the long flat distances, of the high pace of my heart beating while sliding down a mountain. The year of all these empty things filled with people I have lived them with.
Now that my speed is high enough, here comes the time of a break.

No more writing for this year, now I'm just heading Home.

Nessun commento:

 
Locations of visitors to this page